[LMB] OT: AKICOTL: category or genre of book that ...

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Wed May 12 21:26:46 BST 2021

I note that "The Stars My Destination" utilized graphical text:  colored in
more sophisticated printings, with the writing weaving and bobbing and
making all sorts of figures.  It *has* been issued in ebook format, rather
badly, because ebooks aren't really capable of representing such complex
text except through embedded images of a page, which weren't used in the
copy I have.

I suggest 'graphical text' as the term.

Matt "somewhat redundant, but oh well" G.