[LMB] Steggy!

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 23:15:22 BST 2021

You can also see the furniture, art, clocks etc as a symbol of the status
of empire that chair is made from exotic wood from a vassal state. This
diamond studded chest a gift from another state.
Of course they never have to move all their stuff. I've calculated that
through out my life I have moved at least 18 times or more. However one of
my pack rat tendencies is books. I have moved or stored my books at least
seven times. I've also held on to my computers as well as a ancient Texas
Instrument 770 Intelligent Terminal. I guess I am a pack rat.