[LMB] DRM?

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Thu May 13 14:15:10 BST 2021

As a practical matter, why should I worry about DRM? I read on 1.5
devices (my Kindle and VERY occasionally on the PC). I do not lend or
give away books. My Kindle has plenty of storage (32 GB.) so I am not
too worried about running out of room, and in any case there is the PC
for backup with terabytes  of storage space. I do not see any advantages
to me for removing DRM other than as an intellectual exercise that
frankly I am just too damned lazy to engage in. Comments, please.

Harvey