[LMB] OT: Ransomware.

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 22:39:13 BST 2021

My newspaper has an article by Bloomberg News "Hackers find easy prey as US
ignore warnings" that pretty much States the major problem with hacking is
that corporations tend to ignore security experts recommendations on making
their computers more secure. The upper management of Colonial Pipeline
should share the blame along with the hackers because despite the warnings
they did nothing.