[LMB] Tixie question

adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Sat May 15 23:46:59 BST 2021

Dear Kate,

I'm not sure who's got July, but can state with confidence that you are definitely on the Tixie list with the correct date.  Since you're in the middle of the month, I suggest you send an offlist email to the July Tixie, if there's any kind of birthday adventure you'd prefer.  It always helps us to have an idea of what interests folks, so we can provide a greeting they'll enjoy.

We are so very sorry for your loss.  Marty and I so enjoyed visiting with you & Andrew when y'all were able to come to GaFilk all those years ago.

Thank you for sharing some of your adventures with us.

Jerrie