[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon -- typos

Margaret margaret at devere.net
Sun May 16 22:44:22 BST 2021

Finished it yesterday -- liked it very much. Novels are much more
satisfying than novellas. Why is that? Thank you, Lois.

<redacted -- too close to spoiler. Nope, can't say that either :( >

Margaret

-------------------------

LMB always asks for people to report typos, so here are the ones I
found. Page numbers are as shown in Kindle for PC.

p. 10: "ill-at-ease" shouldn't be hyphenated

p. 11: "bur" should be "burr"

pp. 14, 137: "woah" is usually spelled "whoa"

p. 49: "I thought so?"   Should that be a question mark or just a
period?

p. 63: "apiece" should be two words

p. 151: missing word -- "he knew he was supposed to ..."

p. 166: "there were only twice as many people on the streets than ..."
should probably be "there were only twice as many people on the streets
as ..."