[LMB] Assassins of Thasalon - Spoilers

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 02:27:34 BST 2021

From: Elizabeth <ladylyzbeth at gmail.com>

SPOILERS
*
I just read the scene with Pen and Iroki and their God. Just WOW!!! Those
scenes hit me hard. I still think about the scene where Pen was left with
Des and the God laughed. Love the writing.

Gwynne: I love the scenes with the God. And Iroki is a joy.

This book is all about children, isn't it. Pen is desperate to get home because
there's a second child on the way. Alixtra is totally motivated by fear for her
 son. And the Bastard is outraged at the abuse of his demons - his children.
*
*
*
*