[LMB] OT: Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir

Pouncer pouncer at aol.com
Wed May 19 02:14:58 BST 2021

Louann recommends _Hail Mary_.

Seconded.

I quite admire many of Weir's secondary characters,
some of whom merely walk on and walk off, leaving
an indelible impression.  The Canadian music fan, for
instance, is the very best ever. Others might admire
different characters, but they're simply wrong.

MiniPouncer bought the book for me as a birthday
gift, warning me then (mid-April) it would not and
could not be available until May.  Without thinking
about it long enough I guessed, aloud, what the gift
was and "spoiled" it.

https://www.avg.com