[LMB] Assassins of Thasalon - More Spoilers

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 15:55:58 BST 2021

So very, very good!

Gosh, I just love the demon Maska, and I'm so glad the Good Boy had a chance to show up more in this story.

Wroth!

I do wonder if Alixtra and Iroki will become an item eventually. They share a lot of experiences; I hope they'll be very good friends at the very least after all of this.

Saint Iroki was really a wonderful saint. Very laid-back and practical.

I just got the two paperbacks from Baen, so I'm planning a nice re-read during the rainy weekend coming up.

Micki

Non-spoilers.