[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon -- typos

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Fri May 21 06:29:54 BST 2021

> On May 20, 2021, at 1:03 AM, Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If we learn anything from the WGW novels, it's that Our Host is well aware
> of the importance of rivers to societies.  Particularly ones without high
> technology - as in our past, and likely our future.
>
> If there are enough convenient features, such as a meeting of two or more
> major rivers, a port town will likely form.  Ocean access isn’t necessary.

Another wild one for rivers, Peru has an Atlantic port, the Amazon is navigable that far inland.

The local fish wrap (AM METRO New York( NYC’s #1 circulated news paper)) had a story about
 a cargo sailing ship that delivered wine from France to NYC.

Back to clipper ships and perineal agriculture!

> --

__
Vilhjalmur Stefansson (1879 – 1962)