[LMB] OT: update

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Fri May 21 19:17:36 BST 2021

 Thanks for letting us know how things are doing! Mazel tov on the new leg!
Karen A. Wyle

 I upgraded from a trainer leg to a nicer one, and prettier. The socket is covered with a picture of colorful polished rocks. I'm doing ok standing up and walking around with a walker. I'm doing well enough I don't need an escort to keep me from falling. That's good. I hated having to get a watcher to go to the bathroom. I'll probably get out of rehab this summer, so I'd best keep looking for a new place to live.
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to kawyle at att.net
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk