[LMB] OT: Gardening

Roberta Wright ravenenterprises at gmail.com
Sat May 22 00:42:14 BST 2021

Do you feed the tomatoes a lot?
I found that if I keep feeding them too long, they just keep growing and
didn't produce many blossoms but if I stopped feeding, and even didn't
water them a few days, they would load up with blossoms.
I have never had any luck with peppers, but my neighbor 3 doors down grows
peppers every year, though she doesn't get a lot.