[LMB] OT: Gardening

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Sat May 22 01:25:32 BST 2021

Alas, it doesn't matter - horseradish is sterile.  It's a fusion of two
different plants.  Very rarely a genetic error will cause its chromosomes
to separate out properly and it will produce seeds, but the seeds revert
back to the original parent species.

Leek and onion bottoms work well for producing new plants.