[LMB] OT: Gardening

Roberta Wright ravenenterprises at gmail.com
Sat May 22 02:09:53 BST 2021

Exactly. I live at 7200 ft elevation. Our summers are short. I don't plant
anything but peas before the end of May. I transplant 2ft tall tomatoes
grown in gallon pots into a raised bed up against the brickwork on the
south side of the house, and I usually have to cover them a couple times in
early June.