[LMB] OT: update

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat May 22 03:20:12 BST 2021

From: Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com>

I upgraded from a trainer leg to a nicer one, and prettier. The socket is covered with a picture of colorful polished rocks. I'm doing ok standing up and walking around with a walker. I'm doing well enough I don't need an escort to keep me from falling. That's good. I hated having to get a watcher to go to the bathroom. I'll probably get out of rehab this summer, so I'd best keep looking for a new place to live.

Gwynne: I'm so glad to hear that things are going well. Celebrate each success!
Good luck with the search for a new home.