[LMB] The Assassins of Thasalon -- typos

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat May 22 03:55:36 BST 2021

I've pointed out to friends of mine that no matter what, the United States
was not going to allow ANY foreign power any power over the big three
rivers in the middle of the country---the Mississippi-Missouri-Ohio river
complex.  They were vitally important to transportation, and we'd nearly
gone to war with Spain over their control of New Orleans and what became
the Louisiana Purchase before we got the chance to buy.