[LMB] OT: DRM removal

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Sun May 23 15:17:46 BST 2021

On 23/05/2021 13:55, Harvey Fishman wrote:

> I received an email about an app called Z3Kit for DRM removal from
> various kinds of downloads. Does anyone know anything about it? Thanks.

Was it an unsolicited email? If so, I wouldn't touch what it recommends
with a ten foot firewall.

Ask yourself, how much do you trust the person who sent you that email?
If you don't and if you didn't specifically ask them for DRM removal
advice, delete the email and anything you may have downloaded based on
it's advice. I hope you use a regularly updated antivirus, and keep your
software up to date.