[LMB] Medical care

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 16:14:02 BST 2021

Over the last few
months I have wished for four arms, like a quaddie. Trying to carry something, while using a walker, using the bathroom when I don't have my peg leg on, etc.  By Miles' time, my issues would probably be fixed much sooner. I do wonder if a lot of medical issues could be better treated in free fall or very low gravity.  Once I got used to the different fixtures, using the bathroom would be less aggravating for me.  For other patients, free fall would cut out the hazard of bedsores.  Would Dubauer have spent time in a free fall clinic, do you think?