[LMB] OT: can't skip to the end of an ebook?

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 23:56:23 BST 2021

My math teacher spent a day teaching us Roman and Inca number systems. I
got very fascinated by the Incan system the later when I was living in
Germany I taught myself on how to read Roman numbers because alot of the
older tower clocks are in Roman numerals. I am now LXI years old and I was
born in MCMLIX.