[LMB] Medical care

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 00:08:14 BST 2021

I think one of the physical aspects of free fall is that the distribution
of blood changes. Less blood in the legs and more blood to the head. There
was a device the astronauts used, it looked like a tube they would slide
into, up their belly. They would seal it and pump the air out creating aa
vacuum that would force the blood back to their legs. Scott Kelly wrote
about it in his book, "Endeavour",