[LMB] OT: Roman numerals.

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 23:32:41 BST 2021

I renamed the topic because Markus' message was at the bottom of a long
que.
One of the reasons I taught myself Roman numerals is that when I visited my
Mom I'd head over to the Saalburg a reconstructed  Roman fort and museum
and read the numbers and some of the words. It also comes in handy when I
want to read the copy-write date of old movies and television as well as
some really old books. Of course I learned how to read Roman numerals
before smartphones.

On Fri, May 28, 2021, 1:34 PM markus baur via Lois-Bujold <