[LMB] OT: can’t skip to the end of an ebook

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sat May 29 13:45:33 BST 2021

An inventor? I never heard that! The 55-gallon oil drum which has not only become such a standard, but has been repurposed for everything from rain barrels to fire barrels to warm one's hands over. and she owned a factory making enameled ironware, of the sort seen in every chuck wagon in the west. Good for her!