[LMB] OT: Roman numerals.

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Sat May 29 15:08:10 BST 2021

Just in case (however unlikely) anyone here would find this interesting,
Dave Taylor published a series of articles in Linux Journal a few years ago
on doing conversionis of  Roman Numerals to arabic, and also the other way,
using BASH scripts (the command shell for most LInux and many Unix systems).

I haven't implemented what he wrote, but did read most of it. Looks like a
tough job, but he managed to do it.

https://www.linuxjournal.com/search/node?keys=dave%20taylor%20roman%20numerals

Fred