[LMB] OT: software-as-a-service, was can't skip to the end of an ebook?

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Mon May 31 01:48:39 BST 2021

LibreOffice is a "fork" of Open Office, now quite a few years beyond what
Open Office was or is. LibreOffice has many more maintainers and has worked
very hard on fixing bugs, enhancing functionality, and MS Office
compatibility, though still not perfect, it does pretty well on the few
things I've tried to share with MS Office.

I'd suggest trying Libre Office if you haven't yet.