[LMB] Penric and Cazaril

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Mon May 31 15:07:34 BST 2021

> On May 31, 2021, at 9:46 AM, Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ngrey is the first legal shaman in Chalion.
> Penric meets the Royal College of Shamans in Chalion.
> One of the Shamans is Ing___ kin Wolfcliff.
>
> Clearly, Penric is after Ingrey, not before.
>
> But the Chalion & Ibra are not united, so they are all before Iselle &
> Cazaril.
>
> Sylvia

And we know Chalion has identical copies of books, and that puts them
post Penric and is probably somewhat backward technologically being landlocked
and devastated by repeated wars and a curse.

Chalion — _The Quest for a Seaport_

—
MD. MS. in Law Robert Lustig “If there’s a label on the food, it’s a warning
label. That means it has been processed. Real food doesn’t need a label.”